HOW IT ALL BEGAN In 2015, His Grace Bishop Guy Paul Noujaim, the founder and Chairman of the Board of Oum El Nour, established a center in one of the neediest country in Africa. He then chose Liberia as the beneficiary for a future drug rehabilitation center under the auspices of his organization. The World Lebanese Cultural Union (WLCU) in Liberia quickly realized the dream as a great opportunity for Liberia and thus in 2016 Oum El Nour branch in Liberia was established.
Oum el Nour Liberia is registered as a non-governmental organization (NGO)under the registry of the Republic of Liberia as Oum el Nour Liberia Inc. in 2016 registration #051741420 code Q8890.All the services are provided free of charge, without discrimination of gender, race, nationality, religion or tribal.
All people, regardless of his/her financial capacity, can have an access to the treatment.
All people, regardless of his/her nationality, ethnicity, religion or beliefs, can have an access to the treatment.
3. Holistic therapeutic approach
All dimensions of the human person are taken into account for the rehabilitation of persons.
4. Research for the best Quality Treatment
Each member of the professional team has the opportunity to attend training courses throughout the year.
The financial procedures of Oum el Nour are subject to strict rules and are controlled by an external auditor.
Oum el Nour objective is committed to serving individuals through helping them overcome their addiction, in order to attain a healthy society characterized by a sustainable growth through the following actions:
• Raise awareness on the psychological, health, and economic risks of illegal use of drugs on individuals, families, with specific focus on youth people;
• Welcome drug users, study their health and social conditions, identify their needs, and work with them on defining priorities to overcome their addiction through the services of Oum el Nour or other concerned parties;
• Provide required treatment support to targeted drug users or abusers through Oum el Nour rehabilitation program;
• Support parents in their trial and accompany them in helping their children undergo treatment and prevention;
• Follow up on former substance users after their rehabilitation program, strengthen their immunity against drug addiction, and help them reintegrate into society and become active productive citizens.
Bishop Guy Paul Noujaim the Chairman & Founder of Oum El Nour Lebanon & Liberia
Gabriel Debbane President of Oum El Nour- Lebanon
Sharon Cooper Acting Chairman of Oum El Nour Liberia
Mohamed Sherrif Representative of the Liberia Medical and Dental Council
Vacant position Representative of the World Lebanese Cultural Union
Samuel Kofi Woods II
Ministry of Health (GOL)
Medecins Sans frontier MSFF
Prestige Motor Corporation
World Lebanese Cultural Union – Liberia
Ezzat Eid Charitable Foundation
Africa Motors Service Center
Murex Holding Liberia Ltd
Oum el Nour Liberia, Congo Town, Behind Kia Motors
Bank account number:
Bank name: ECO Bank
Tel. +231 777700156