• The objectives of the Prevention Program are to enhance drug awareness, involvement and participation, disseminate appropriate information on substance abuse and implement prevention programs (Awareness campaigns, Media, Training sessions, Documentation center, Projects targeting adolescents and people at risk).
• The objectives of the Reception center are to provide information and guidance to individuals concerned with drug addiction, offer individual and family counseling and orientation, perform bio-psycho-social assessment for substance users seeking treatment, conduct screening based on set criteria and prepare patients to be admitted into treatment after detoxification ( Hotline service, Private and confidential motivational interviewing with the patients and their families and Visit to hospitals and prisons).
• The objectives of the Outpatient center are to serve substance users who are not psychologically dependent, encourage and motivating substance users to take a rooted decision toward changes in their lives and adopt a healthy standard of living, provide a safe environment for addicts to identify their current issues, increase self-awareness, and build self-esteem and rebuild the broken bond between the addicts and his/her family to reach home stability.
Treatment in the rehabilitation centers is based on the “Therapeutic Community Model” and depends on the concept of total abstinence from alcohol and drugs in addition to improving one’s ability to function, minimize the medical and social complications of drug abuse and undergo the 4-stages / 15-month inpatient program. Treatment addresses all dimensions of the substance abusers’ problems such as the medical, social, educational, spiritual and judicial cases. The patient is offered psycho-social support with the help of the community, group therapy, individual follow-up and gradual social reintegration. The program focuses on the whole person and overall lifestyle changes, not simply abstinence from substance use. The therapy aims to help residents to live drug-free lives. Thus, the therapy focuses on the beneficiary, his family and, his reintegration.
• Our Integration programs are mainly focused on vocational and extra-curricular training activities. This phase also includes conducting follow-up meetings to ensure smooth re-entry into society.
• Run three programs (Prevention, Outpatient and Intensive Outpatient) simultaneously for prevention and treatment of addiction.
• Beneficiaries: Young students between the ages of 9 and 15 will acquire essential skills for life and social skills that facilitate positive development. Social skills education in schools also reduces violence, substance abuse, and bullying, and improves academic performance.
Oum el Nour Liberia, Congo Town, Behind Kia Motors
Bank a/c 0011014735436701, ECO Bank
Tel. +231 777700156